IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
Your health and safety as a valued member of our Planet Fitness community is always our number one priority. We deeply share your concern regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, and have made some changes in our clubs to ensure you receive the best of our services.
Welcome back to the Judgement Free Gym! Here are a few answers to frequently asked questions.
- We are strongly enforcing the one square metre rule- our capacity will not exceed the amount of 1 person per square metre of our floor size.
- We are limiting class numbers to 20 members per class. To book, please download our Planet Fitness Au app, or you can call reception. Social distancing measures will strictly be enforced.
- Hours of operation:
Lambton: Monday to Friday 5:00am – 11:00pm, Saturday 7:00am – 6:00pm, Sunday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Charlestown: Monday – Wednesday 5:00am – 10:00pm, Thursday – Friday 5:00am – 9:00pm, Saturday 8:00am – 6:00pm, Sunday 9:00am – 6:00pm
No after-hours access to 24-hour studio
Belmont: Monday – Wednesday 5:00am – 10:00pm, Thursday – Friday 5:00am – 9:00pm, Saturday 7:00am – 6:00pm, Sunday 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Equipment on the gym floor will be spaced to 1.5m to allow for social distancing. Signs and tape will indicate which machines are not in use.
- Hand sanitiser and cleaning stations with disinfectant spray will be available throughout the club.
- Stage 1 of the Planet Fitness Spa re-open will have HydroMassage and Massage Chairs available, but the Sauna will not be open at this stage. Please be patient as we will thoroughly clean equipment after each use and apply social distancing.
- Our staff will practice the spray-wipe-spray cleaning method. Our disinfectant solution will be applied, wiped down, then applied again. Our spray kills pathogens and bacteria after 12 seconds of application. Cleaning of our facility is a priority and you may notice additional signage in club advising the measures we are taking.
- Members must bring a towel to use while training, we will strictly enforce a “No Towel, No Workout” policy.
- Due to the unprecedented event of Covid-19, and the forced closure by the government, all memberships with Planet Fitness had been frozen for this duration. Some memberships were due to have their yearly administration fee (YAF) debited during this time. Planet Fitness would like to advise, this debit will now take place on your scheduled debit cycle in August. For your specific YAF please refer to your membership portal.
- Your membership was reactivated automatically, you do not need to do anything. Your fortnightly payments began on or around Thursday 18 June. Payment dates and schedules may vary based on your membership direct debit dates.
- All membership contract terms have also had the 12 weeks we were forcibly closed added to the end for both paid in full memberships and direct debit memberships to fulfil the 12-month contract term. Please refer to your member portal for more information.
- First fortnightly billing commenced from Thursday 18 June. You were not be charged for the first 5 days we were open.
Still have questions? Shoot us an email!
- Select a home club: